HOLSTEINS EXPORTMASTERRIND leads the market in sales of Holstein breeding and commercial cattle. 150,000 animals are sold annually…
BEEF CATTLE EXPORTWith 1,100 member farms, the beef breed department is well positioned for marketing breeding stock, weaners and slaughter cattle…
Holsteins ExportDue to the great resources of animals on our 5,900 member farms, and our decades of experience, MASTERRIND is your partner in the international cattle business. We stand behind our trust, reliability and support for ensuring long-term business relations. With more than 616,000 cows registered in the Holstein Herd Book and 80,000 beef cattle cows, MASTERRIND is by far the largest source of breeding cattle in both Germany and Europe. More than 36,000 animals had been exported across three continents.
Target regions of MASTERRIND Cattle Export in 2015/2016MASTERRIND is your partner for all types of cattle from a wide range of breeds. Customized finance schemes and insurance solutions for your shipments are available. Contact our export team to receive an offer that meets your individual needs.
Holstein AuctionsMASTERRIND, with over 50 Holstein-breeding cattle auctions, is simply THE source for calved heifers, sires, heifers, cows, and also calves and veal calves! The auctions provide a platform for customers from Germany and all over Europe to purchase high quality breeding stock with Holstein genetics. Often 400 animals or more are sold per auction.
The Holstein breeding cattle auctions of MASTRRIND take place at these market sites: Bremervörde (Viehvermarktungszentrum, Gewerbering 15), Cloppenburg (Münsterlandhalle, Eschstr. 35), Lingen (Emslandhallen, Lindenstr. 24 a), Uelzen (Viehverkaufshalle Uelzen, Eschemannstr. 3) and Verden (Niedersachsenhalle, Lindhooper Str. 92) Here you can find the auction dates of 2018
Farm-to-farm selectionPregnant heifers:
- Selection by customers on the farms or by our experienced staff
- The highest health status and vaccination of animals in accordance with the requirements and conditions of the importing countries
- All in one hand: organization of selection and transportation as well as any follow-up on site
- Weekly buying potential: about 1,000 animals
- Pregnant heifers offered are between 2nd and the 7th month of pregnancy
- Animals out of free-style barns with the highest health status
- Long transport distances can be easily arranged using official EU resting stations
- Weekly buying potential: about 200 animals
- Large quantities of animals available in a short time to optimize your selection schedule
- Highest veterinary standards
- MASTERRIND operates eight sales barns in its breeding area with more than 1,500 units. Further centers are available on demand.
- Pregnant heifers between the 2nd and 7th month of pregnancy